Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bell Ringers Needed

We like to ring the bell for the Salvation Army, and over the course of the season, the Peck family cover several slots at the mall. There's a message below about the need for bell ringers in Dryden. We encourage everyone to spare some time to help the SA care for people this holiday season.

Charlie Hart asks:

I coordinate the Salvation Army bell ringing for Dryden (we always ring at the Dryden Food Market). I have been able to cover most weekends with various community groups, but right now I need folks during the last weekend before Christmas (Friday Dec 21st, Saturday Dec 22nd and Sunday Dec 23rd). I also can make the equipment available evenings during the week if I get some volunteers. I ask people to ring in one hour time slots so they don't get too cold.

Contact me, Charlie Hart, at 844-8796 to volunteer.

No comments: